100% full Not resolved
Additional Fees

I Ordered a mother of the bride dress for my daughters wedding 30 days ahead of time, I paid extra for expedited shipping.My emails have gone unanswered, except for early on when they told me to be patient & they hoped I would receive in time.

There is no phone number to reach the company. I received no tracking number, and now my order has been deleted off their website under my account.

My order is number 20160628225142 I am flying out for my daughters wedding Wednesday and would like to have it shipped to the hotel to make it in time so I have a dress to wear.This has been the most important & most stressful purchase I have ever made

Please help I ordered standard size

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Kathleen2016 stated that there is a room for improvement of took money not receive product. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "not received product" of jdbridal shipping service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $188. JDBridal needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned jdbridal shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at JDBridal.

Had an Experience with JDBridal?

Comments